Bandera sales and technical teams are available to talk about the latest high tech solutions for packaging and converting.
Bandera is exhibiting at Interpack, the packaging fair taking place in Düsseldorf on 4th – 10th May 2017, booth 8bF42.
At Interpack 2017 visitors will have the chance to talk to the Bandera sales and technical teams about the latest high-tech solutions for packaging and converting.
Moreover, simultaneously, an Open House will take place at Bandera’s House of Extrusion® in Busto Arsizio (Italy), just 10 minutes drive from Milan Malpensa Airport, other blown film lines and flat die extrusion lines intended for rigid packaging sector will be live on show.
Nowadays, it is essential to combine specialization and flexibility as the market players are increasingly demanding for them. For this reason, the Bandera teams act as pace setter to develop equipment capable of manufacturing different kinds of flexible and rigid film, they maintain and ensure top level performance, and unrivalled quality.
During the innovative weeks at the House of Extrusion the following blown film technology will be shown in action:
- 5-layer blown film line AgrifutureFilm for agricultural applications – film open width up to 12 m;
- 3-layer blown film line HDBFlex for FFS/ heavy duty bags, a special film with strong mechanical properties;
- 3-layer blown film line SmartFlex 22 HP PLUS, one of the most flexible lines intended for packaging and converting applications.
The following lines dedicated to rigid packaging industries will be shown running:
- PET multilayer rigid film extrusion Alpha Line for thermoforming solutions – useful width 1450 mm;
- PET multilayer rigid film extrusion Alpha Line for Form-Fill-Seal rigid packaging with fully automatic turret revolver winding unit.
Considering the growing trends, the packaging and converting sectors represent a global market that is of great significance to Bandera.
Requests for cutting edge technology are increasingly coming from all over the world – the consolidated European trend is directed to very technical performing flexible film combined with minimized costs, and to shift from mono- to 3-layer film, to get to the cutting edge 5-, 7- and 9-layer extrusion lines, according to customers final product requests.
It is therefore crucial to meet the market needs – a market that has proved to be complex and varied – and to make every effort to intercept and anticipate the market future developments. It is key for us to promptly answer any customer’s requirement – even the most demanding ones – through offering cutting edge solutions.