Bandera blown film SmartFlex® lines have been increasingly appreciated by customers, as they answer market needs in the flexible packaging and converting sectors.
From June to December 2018, 6 equipment of the SmartFlex® Series have been / will be delivered to the following countries: Italy, Poland (2), Ukraine, Mexico, South Korea.
What are the main advantages of a SmartFlex® line?
- Competitive level of investment: thanks to the series production, all general costs are split into a large number of lines, thus generating an economy of scale at procurement stage.
- Maximized flexibility: with the same line, different formulations/recipes and films can be run with excellent long-term yield
- Low power consumption: in accordance with Bandera’s strong energy saving policy
- User-friendly line management with functional and compact layout featuring frames modularity
- “Made in Italy” – “Made in Bandera”: the lines are completely produced in Italy and are therefore synonymous with craftsmanship
The SmartFlex® series can be configured either in 1, 3 or 5-layer films and 2 useful film-width sizes: 1600 and 2200.
Among the several applications of this line, we have:
- Packaging film (food and non-food film)
- Thermo-shrink film
- Lamination film
- Stretch-hood film
- Converting film (printing)
For further information, please contact Mr. Paolo Ceol, Blown Film Product Manager – email@example.com