Bandera closed a deal in Turkey for a TechnoFlex® PO5 line, with the possibility of cooperating with an important converter in the local and international flexible packaging market.
This represents an important challenge that Bandera faces with Somplast Plastik, its exclusive agent.
Before the commissioning at the customer plant, Bandera will present the line in the R&D centre in Busto Arsizio, during a dedicated open house that will be held from November 28th to December 1st 2017.
Line main features:
- Applications: lamination film, printing film, shrink film and industrial stretch film
- Useful layflat: 2600 mm
- Thickness range: 20 ÷ 200 μm
- Output: over 1000 kg/h with die Ø 500 mm
- Batch dosing system 26 components
- 1 extruder Ø 100 mm for central layer
- 2 extruders Ø 85 mm for intermediate layers
- 2 extruders Ø 65 mm for side layers
- 5-layer co-extrusion die head with die Ø 500 mm and IBC system
- High efficiency triple flow air ring
- Automatic measuring and control system for thickness profile
- Bubble guiding cage with open range up to 2800 mm
- Oscillating haul-off 2800 mm with flattening and lateral guide devices, syntherized bars and torque motorization
- Back-to-back ESR winder 2800 mm
- Extruder regranulator for trimmed edge re-use
- Line control with Bandera IoE Internet of Extrusion® software
For further information, please contact Mr. Samuele Polito, Junior Sales Area Manager – email@example.com