The “Light Duty Line” series new extrusion line will be shown at the new Bandera R&D facility in the historic Busto Arsizio factory.
This extrusion line, sized for an output of 700 Kg/h PET rigid film, with a net width of 1100 mm, was recently acquired by an important thermoforming company operating in the Middle East.
The main components of this rigid film extrusion line are:
- “Loss in weight” gravimetric dosing system”
- “Main, co-rotating twin screw extruder, 2C 70mm 52 L/D, with efficient venting system
- “Superfiltration screen changer with filtering plates automatic cleaning system
- “Single screw co-extruder, TR 65 mm 35 L/D
- “Single channel flat die with external deckles
- “Rigid film thickness control system
- “In-line silicone unit complete with drying system
- “4-position manual winding system complete with accumulator
- “Centralized control system
This “Light Duty Line” can be seen during next December at the Bandera facility, where you will be able to witness its numerous benefits, such as:
- Maximum flexibility in processing various types of raw materials
- Quick delivery timing thanks to its modular design
- Extremely compact line ensuring a quick installation process
- Possibility of easy in-line placement with thermoforming machines.