Within only 3 years of supplying this important company with their first Bandera rigid film extrusion line, Bandera will again install one further, complete, rigid film extrusion line for the packaging sector at the site of this important Russian PET rigid film thermoforming company.
Among the many advantages afforded by Bandera technology in PET processing, the customer who duplicated his first choice, appreciated the readiness shown by ourServicing Department, not only in ensuring them a good line efficiency throughout these years, but also in providing them with continuously updated technology know how on new formulations and/ or products.
This new rigid film extrusion line will have the following configuration:
- Raw material gravimetric dosing systems
- Main co-rotating twin screw extruder HVTSE 2C85mm 52 L/D with single screw co-extruder TR 65mm 35 L/D
- Superfiltration screen changer with filtration plate automatic backflush cleaning system allowing the use of recycled material
- Cooling and polishing rollstack calender with horizontal configuration and cross axis system for thin film processing
- Calender rolls cleaning system
- Automatic thickness measuring system
- Trolley winding system
This line will feature a net hourly output of 1200 Kg/h, with a 1100mm net width and a 150μm ÷ 1500μm thickness range.
This new line is foreseen to be installed by end of summer 2014 in the Moscow urban industrial area.