Bandera’s sales and technical teams have been powered to better cover the new markets and applications of thick thermoplastic sheets.
The business unit will specifically be concentrated in developing complete sheet co-extrusion lines featuring the latest flat die technology.
Such equipment is designed to produce:
- ABS and PS sheet thermoformingintended for household appliances or sanitary ware
- ABS/PMMA sheet for production of finished panels intended for the furniture industry
- Flexible sheet, rolled-up if required, for PE and TPO waterproofing systems combined with non-woven fabric supports of narrow-to-average net width (up to 2.5 m) and either flat, or embossed or yet dimpled sheet on large net width (up to 7 m) for the production of waterproofing liners intended for the mining sector
- Average-to-high thickness rigid sheetmade of PP, PE, HMWPE; TPR, TPO and other composite and multilayer materials, with mineral fillers if required, intended for automotive components, luggage, toys, covering systems, etc and also EVA and TPU sheet, PC/PMMA and PETG sheet featuring top aesthetic quality, Special PC and BYBLEND sheet for different applications and CSPE sheet for special insulating systems.
- The maximum achievable output is to be 3,500 Kg/h and the lines are quoted and designed complete with process material dosing systems, protective film lamination and fully automated sheet stacking systems.