The success of Bandera’s extrusion lines and the appeal of the Made in Italy technology reaches the other side of the globe.
A new Australian customer, who has trusted both the value of the Bandera brand itself and the reliability of our solutions, has chosen a Smartflex 22 line for the production of shrink, lamination and shrink-hood film.
This 3-layer blown film extrusion line, customer need oriented at a competitive price, has been successfully developed using the economy of scale principle. In fact, the cost saving result obtained in Bandera Smartflex 22 line comes from a series production methodology, absolutely not from component quality reduction.
Furthermore, each line which will be a flexible high quality, top performance solution, is implemented according to customers specific requirements.
The line features are:
- nominal width: 2400 mm
- thickness range: 20 ÷ 200 µ
- production output: up to 500 Kg/h
The line composition is:
- 12-component loading and gravimetric batch system
- 1x extruder Ø 85 mm, 2x extruders Ø 65 mm
- 3-layer coextrusion die head with installed die 350 mm and additional die Ø 450 mm, IBC
- system and 8 ultrasound sensors for width control
- high performance multi-lip air ring
- automatic film thickness measuring and adjusting system
- 2x bubble guiding cages
- rotating take off 2400 mm width with carbon fibre rollers + additional thermoregulated
- corona treatment
- two station winding centre with back-to-back configuration, able to wind the film by surface and combined mode
- trimmed edges suction device
cylinders. 5 m long gusseting devices.
The plant has just been successfully tested in week 30/2015 in the new research and development centre at Bandera site in Busto Arsizio (Italy), #TheHouseOfExtrusion.
For further information please contact
Carlo Pattini, Blown Film Technology – Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org