At #TheHouseofExtrusion, Bandera brand new R&D Centre, located in Busto Arsizio – Italy (near Milan Malpensa airport).
If you want to see technology in action, you have a great opportunity to attend this Open House dedicated to a BarrierFlex 7-layer line running high-barrier film with PP, the final application of which is tomato ketchup pouches.
The film structure is PP/Tie/PA/EVOH/PA/Tie/PP.
It’ll be also possible to visit Bandera headquarters and see the other plants being assembled at the same time in the new R&D centre.
Following the relevant technical details of the line on show during the Open House.
- High barrier film (symmetric and asymmetric structures)
- Printing / lamination film
- Materials: LDPE and blends with LLDPE, mLLDPE, MDPE, HDPE, CoPP, PA and EVOH for barrier layers
- Layflat: up to 2200 mm flat net (after trimming)
- Thickness range: 35 ÷ 200 μm
- Output: up to 650 kg/h for high barrier film/up to 900 kg/h for lamination and printing film
- 18-component dosing system
- 6x extruders Ø 65 mm + 1x extruder Ø 50 mm
- 7-layer head EXPH 50/70 with installed die Ø 500 mm
- Bubble cooling by IBC system and high performance multi-lip air ring
- Thickness measuring and automatic adjusting system
- 2x Bubble guiding cages
- Rotating take-off 2400 mm with carbon fiber rollers
- Annealing group to reduce curling effect on asymmetrical film structures
- Double axial / surface winder ESR 9000 TW 2400 mm
- Corona treatment
For further information please contact
Carlo Pattini, Blown Film Technology – Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org