At K2016, visitors will have the chance to see Bandera’s latest high tech solutions for packaging and converting in action.
For example, a 5-layer coextrusion blown film line featuring top flexibility – suitable for producing both polyolefin and barrier film, equipped with an innovative device specifically designed by Bandera engineers to enhance film quality.
Moreover, simultaneously with K2016, an Open House will take place at Bandera’s The House of Extrusion® in Busto Arsizio, where other blown film lines and also flat die extrusion lines intended for rigid packaging sector will be live on show.
Nowadays, it is essential to combine specialisation and flexibility. At first glance, they are two contradicting concepts, but the market players increasingly demand them. For this reason, Bandera’s team act as pace setters to develop equipment with a view on both the aforementioned concepts. SmartFlex® and TechnoFlex® Plus series prove the above focus: capable of manufacturing different kinds of film, they maintain and ensure top level performance, and unrivalled quality. A further example is Bandera BarrierFlex® 7-layer extrusion line, a solution that offers top polyolefin film output capacity together with high barrier and lamination film production.
Last but not least, an ever increasingly crucial topic: industrial energy efficiency. Bandera is committed to minimising power consumption by developing new solutions focused on ensuring the most effective cost to performance ratio.
TechnoFlex® Plus 5-layer blown film line shown at K fair
- Materials: LDPE and blends with LLDPE, mLLDPE, EVA, HDPE and MDPE, EVOH, PA
- Lay-flat: up to 2400 mm trimmed; tubular film 2500 mm
- Thickness range: from 20 to 200 µm
- Output: 700 kg/h for PE film, 500 kg/h for barrier film
- 25-component continuous loss-in-weight dosing system
- 2 extruders Ø 75 mm for intermediate layers
- 3 extruders Ø 65 mm, 2 for side layers and 1 for core layer
- Coextrusion 5-layer die head with Ø 500 mm installed die and IBC system
- 8 ultrasound sensor system for automatic IBC management and width control
- High efficiency triple flow cooling ring
- Automatic thickness measuring and adjusting system
- Special barrier layer measuring system
- Double bubble guiding cage system
- Rotating haul-off 2600 mm roller width with torque motors, flattening device and side guides made by carbon fibre rollers
- FTA annealing system to improve film planarity
- Double side Corona treatment
- Double station back-to-back winder with contact, axial and gap winding mode with automatic reel downloading and mandrel loading system
- Brand new line supervisor software including changeover active control of the dosing system and also automatic format change
The packaging and converting sectors have a bright future. This global market is very important for Bandera. Requests for cutting edge technology are increasingly coming from every corner of the globe – the consolidated European trend is to look for very technical performing film combined with minimised costs, and to shift from mono- to 3-layer film, to get to the cutting edge 5-, 7- and 9-layer extrusion lines, according to customers’ final product. In order to promptly answer any customer’s requirement through cutting edge solutions, Bandera has always kept 100% of its research and development, design and manufacturing, extrusion line testing, and, last but not least, its precious know-how, in-house.
Bandera Open House
During the K2016, Bandera will organise an Open House in its brand new R&D department The House of Extrusion®, where the following lines dedicated to flexible and rigid packaging industries will be shown:
Agrifuturefilm® 5-layer coextrusion blown film line for agrifilm production
- Materials: LDPE and blends with LLDPE, mLLDPE, MDPE, EVA
- Symmetric barrier film structure with coPA (copolymer) or EVOH in the middle layer
- Lay-flat: up to 3500 mm
- Thickness range: from 40 to 200 µm
- Output: 650 kg/h
- 5 Extruders Ø 75 mm
- Coextrusion 5-layer blown film die head with Ø 650 mm installed die
- Additional die with chromed die lips
- High performance dual lip air ring set
- 6 ultrasound sensors for automatic width control
- Automatic thickness measuring and adjusting system
- Double bubble guiding cages system
- Steel tower frame
- Upper haul-off with n°2 rubberised rolls, 3800 mm width
- Additional (intermediate) haul-off with 3800 mm rollers width
- 7 m length flattening device by carbon fibre rollers and low COF slats
- 7 m length gusseting device by low COF boards
- Double station back-to-back winder with contact and axial mode, suitable for jumbo reels
- Reels automatic extraction system (two stations)
PET rigid film extrusion lines for thermoforming and form fill-seal
- Materials: PET/PP reground material in flakes, virgin material in pellets
- Net width: 1050 mm
- Thickness range: PET from 180 to 1400 µm – PP from 320 to 2000 µm
- Gross output: PET up to 1200 kg/h – PP up to 720 kg/h
- Raw material dosing device for co-rotating twin screw extruder
- Corotating twin screw extruder 2C85
- Back flush superfiltration system for continuous operation
- Hydraulic power pack
- Melt gear pump
- Single screw coextruder TR75
- Double plate continuous filtering system
- Single manifold flat die
- Cooling and polishing roll stack calender
- Haul-off, silicon device and dryer
- Manual winding system with trolley
PP and PET rigid film extrusion lines for thermoforming and form fill-seal
Alfa Line Plus
- PET reground material in flakes, virgin material in pellets
- PP reground material in flakes, virgin material in pellets with mineral feeding
- Net width: 1200 mm
- Thickness Range: PP from 700 to 1500 µm – PET from 200 to 1500 µm
- Gross Output: PP up to 1400 kg/h – PET up to 2000 kg/h
- 3 gravimetric “loss in weight” dosing system for twin screw extruders
- Main twin screw corotating extruder 2C105 52D
- 3 Back flush superfiltration system for continuous operation
- High pressure melt gear pump
- Twin screw corotating co-extruder 2C105 52D + twin screw corotating co-extruder 2C85
- 3-manifold flat die
- Cooling and polishing roll stack calender with motorised cross axis system
- Automatic cleaning system for inlet and middle calender roll
- Hot lamination system for barrier film
- Corona treatment
- Haul-off complete with WEKO silicon device and dryer
Bandera supplies complete extrusion lines for the production of multilayer film – 3, 5, 7 and 9 layers – for technical packaging (food, medical-pharmaceutical, lamination and converting industries).
Bandera provides know-how and innovative technologies applied to the processing of cutting edge thermoplastic materials for the production of industrial bags (HDB/FFS), carrier bags and bags of different shapes and sizes in HDPE or in biodegradable material, as well as shrink film and special film for aviation and wind power application.
Bandera is a worldwide leader in designing and manufacturing complete extrusion lines for the production of Agrifilm (high output, multilayer, width up to and beyond 22 m, special extrusion heads with diameter of up to and beyond 2600 mm).
Bandera also supplies complete extrusion lines for the production of thick geomembrane film for use in civil and industrial waterproofing systems.
Bandera designs and manufacturers complete flat die extrusion lines for the production of rigid thin films for thermoforming, form fill seals and converting applications, made of GIPS, PP, CRPS, A/CPET and PETG (using compact and foam materials) and PLA.
Bandera is a world leader in the technology for PET rigid film direct extrusion without drying using a patented system.
From 1998 more than 150 complete lines have been sold and installed at the largest converters in the world.
Bandera also manufactures thick sheets flat die plants for technical sheets made of HDPE, PP, HMWPE, PC, ABS, PMMA and mixed materials (thermoplastic resins and industrial waste products)
For further information please contact Carlo Pattini, Blown Film Technology – Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org