July 2016: Bandera hosts the trials of two 3-layer blown film lines HDBFLEX ® Series for the production of heavy duty bags, both aimed at China. Once again Bandera reaffirms its worldwide leadership in the HDB/FFS sector, by selling two HDBFLEX ® lines to two different Chinese customers: a new one from Hunan Province, and a loyal long-term company belonging to Sinopec Group, one of the most important petrochemical groups in the world, which has purchased a total of 9 Bandera HDB/FFS lines since 2001.
With the exception of the line production output and the size of the main extruder, the two HDBFLEX ®lines have similar configurations, details of which below:
- Applications: HDB, FFS bags
- Lay-flat: up to 700 mm
- Thickness range: 80÷250 μm
- Output: 350 kg/h or more than 400 kg/h
- Batch dosing system
- 1 Extruder Ø 85 mm or 1 Extruder Ø 100 mm for the core layer
- 2 Extruders Ø 65 mm for side layers
- Coextrusion 3-layer die head with newly designed IBC system dedicated to HDB production
- Ultrasound sensors for IBC management and automatic width control
- High efficiency triple lip air cooling ring
- Automatic film thickness measuring and adjusting system
- Bubble guiding cages
- Rotating take-off 800 mm roller width with carbon fibre rollers
- Web centre guide
- Single station winding unit (with possibility to wind up to Ø 1,5 m)
- Air cooling group
Bandera supplies complete extrusion lines for the production of multilayer film – 3, 5, 7 and 9 layers – for technical packaging (food, medical-pharmaceutical, lamination and converting industries).
Bandera provides know-how and innovative technologies applied to the processing of cutting edge thermoplastic materials for the production of industrial bags (HDB/FFS), carrier bags and bags of different shapes and sizes in HDPE or in biodegradable material, as well as shrink film and special film for aviation and wind power application.
Bandera is a worldwide leader in designing and manufacturing complete extrusion lines for the production of Agrifilm (high output, multilayer, width up to and beyond 22 m, special extrusion heads with diameter of up to and beyond 2,600 mm).
Bandera also supplies complete extrusion lines for the production of thick geomembrane film for use in civil and industrial waterproofing systems.
For further information please contact Carlo Pattini, Blown Film Technology – Sales Manager: email@example.com