With a new line being delivered in July, Bandera is strengthening its presence in Spain in the rigid packaging industry.
An important thermoformer has invested in its first extrusion line, choosing innovative PET/PP flat die technology by Bandera.
Bandera’s twin-screw extruder technology was chosen due to the high quality of the product, its multiple functionalities and great energy saving benefits. Rigid film line applications and configuration
Applications: foil for food and industry thermoforming
- Net width: 1050 mm
- Thickness range: PET from 150 μm to 1500 μm – PP from 350 μm to 1600 μm
- Gross output: 1200 kg/h
The main technical features are:
- Raw material handling conveying system and 4 components gravimetric loss-in-weight dosing system
- 1 twin screw extruder 2C 85 52 D complete with strong vent system equipped with superfiltration screen changer complete with back-flush technology
- Single screw extruder TR 65 35 D complete with relative raw material handling system equipped with double-plate continuous filtering system
- Monolayer extrusion flat die complete with internal deckling system
- Horizontal roll stack polishing and cooling calender
- PE and PE+EVOH in line film lamination unit
- Haul off and silicone coating device
- Grinding unit for the recovery of edge trims
- Winding system with trolley
- Control panel to manage line parameters
Bandera designs and manufacturers complete flat die extrusion lines for the production of rigid thin films for thermoforming, form fill seals and converting applications, made of GIPS, PP, CRPS, A/CPET and PETG (using compact and foam materials) and PLA.
Bandera is a world leader in the technology for PET rigid film direct extrusion without drying using a patented system.
From year 1998 more than 160 complete lines have been sold and installed at the largest converters in the world.
Bandera manufacturers also thick sheets flat die plants for technical sheets made of HDPE, PP, HMWPE, PC, ABS, PMMA and mixed materials (thermoplastic resins and industrial waste products).
For further information please contact Andrea Prina, Foil and Sheet lines – Sales Manager: email@example.com