The high quality of Bandera’s products goes far beyond any client expectations.
We have recently confirmed an important sale to the Middle East market.
Bandera, in fact, has just delivered to the principal Arabian converter one of our lines for the production of PET Rigid Film.
Applications: PET rigid film for the production of thermoformed food packaging products. Barrier rigid film for packaging solution
- Layflat: up to 1600mm trimmed, up to a monoreel minimum width of 1000mm
- Thickness range: PET from 150µm to 1500µm
- Gross output: PET up to 1200kg/h
- 5 component gravimetric loss-in-weight dosing system
- 1 twin screw extruder dryerless 2C85mm 52D complete with degassing system + single screw extruder TR75 complete with relative degassing system
- Superfiltration screen changer complete with backflush system
- Monolayer extrusion flat die complete with internal/external deckling system
- Horizontal calender roll stack complete with motorized cross axis system for the production of thin product
- In line lamination unit by rubber contact roll
- Air thickness control measuring
- Haul-off and silicone spray coating device by contact rubber roll for the distribution of silicone
- Semi-automatic winder with the possibility to produce three reels on the same shaft
- Grinding unit for the recovery of edge trims
For further information please contact Andrea Prina, Foil and Sheet lines – Sales Manager:firstname.lastname@example.org