It’s simple. Because they’re keen to repeat the extraordinary experience of being a partner with a company for whom innovation is a state of mind.
After 8 years from the first Bandera line purchase, an important customer based in the South of Italy has ordered a further extrusion line, to be delivered in June 2016.
This line is dedicated to the production of PET rigid film for the food packaging industry.
Applications: PET rigid film for the production of thermoformed food packaging products, PP/PS rigid film for mono-use food applications
- layflat: up to 1450 mm trimmed, up to a minimum mono-reel width of 850 mm
- thickness range: PET from 150 µm to 1500 µm
- gross output: PET up to 1200 kg/h
- 5-component gravimetric loss-in-weight dosing system
- 1 twin screw extruder dryerless complete with degassing system + single screw extruder TR75 complete with dehumidifier
- super filtration screen changer complete with back-flush system
- monolayer extrusion flat die complete with internal/external deckling system
- horizontal calander roll stack complete with motorized cross axis system for the production of thin product
- motorized cleaning system by brush for the inlet and central rolls
- air thickness control measures
- haul off and silicone spary coating device by contact rubber roll for the distribution of silicone
- semi-automatic winder with the possibility to produce three reels on the same shaft
For further information please contact Andrea Prina, Foil and Sheet lines – Sales Manager:firstname.lastname@example.org